Talkdesk Merit Awards 2021.
For the second year, Talkdesk Merit Awards is recognizing exceptional students currently enrolled in a course of study, OF ANY PORTUGUESE UNIVERSITY or POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE.
The Talkdesk Merit Awards is a Talkdesk initiative that recognizes and rewards outstanding academic performance of Masters students, as well as the best Doctoral projects.
"Being recognized for my academic achievement through a renowned company like Talkdesk is something that is great, rewarding, and clearly shows the value and alignment between fostering talent development and the social responsibility aspect of large tech companies!"
How will it work.
Application screening will be based on three key criteria:
1. CV and academic/professional trajectory;
2. Candidate’s motivation and goals for future academic and professional achievements;
3. Relevance of the academic project and of the academic, personal and/or professional path to Talkdesk.
Submissions will be open until September 30, 2021.
• Doctoral Awards winners will receive 5000€ in three different stages: 50% upon winner announcement, 25% upon thesis submission, and 25% upon the Doctor certification.
• Masters Awards will receive 1000€.
All Talkdesk Merit Awards winners receive a certificate and the opportunity to partner with, or work at Talkdesk after concluding their degrees. The expected reference period is one year (masters) and two years (Doctoral).