AI & KNOWLEDGE

Guide

Transform the way you organize and provide information to your customers and agents.

Help Your Customers and Agents Help Themselves

Today’s customers expect to get their questions answered on their own terms through self-service channels. Guide is an AI-powered, self-service knowledge base that helps you level-up your customer self-service while empowering every agent to provide a world-class customer experience.

Self-Service for the Modern Customer

Put customers where they want to be — in the driver’s seat. Guide uses AI and natural language processing to understand the context of customers’ requests to deliver the most relevant knowledge base content in real time, helping them get their questions answered on their own terms.

A Knowledge Base for Every Customer and Agent

A great knowledge base doesn’t just assist customers, it serves your entire organization. Pair Guide with Talkdesk’s Agent Assist to present agents with the most relevant content during a call, guiding them to deliver a more personalized customer experience.

"More than 60% of US consumers prefer to use self-service to resolve everyday issues with the remaining 40% working directly with a support representative for the most complex issues."

American Express

Create and Maintain Articles Effortlessly

The days of struggling with your difficult-to-maintain knowledge base are over. Guide leverages community-generated content and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to help you easily create new content, and rich analytics and AI-powered recommendations inform you which existing articles need improving and how.

Feel the Impact of AI

Guide isn’t your average knowledge base. Talkdesk iQ, our native AI layer, generates measurable benefits from day one: deeper analytical insights, automatic article ranking, faster agent onboarding, machine learning for content improvement recommendations and more.

Break Down Information Silos

Your business is an untapped knowledge powerhouse. Guide uses AI to synthesize information and data distributed across your company’s siloed databases, FAQs and 3rd party knowledge bases to better deliver accurate, comprehensive content to agents and customers.

Talkdesk Guide Features

Easy-to-Create Articles

A simple, drag-and-drop interface makes creating new knowledge base articles a breeze.

AI-Powered Recommendations

Powered by Talkdesk iQ, AI-based recommendations help you optimize your knowledge base articles faster.

Open, Integrated Framework

Information stored in disparate systems is synthesized by Guide, providing agents and customers the most comprehensive answers to their questions.

Community-Generated Knowledge

Enhance your knowledge base articles by easily collecting and acting upon content feedback from your agents and customers.

Dynamic Search

Leverage AI to automatically rank and present the most relevant articles based on past interaction history and conversation context.

Hear Why Our Customers Love Talkdesk

Rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 773 reviews on

Experience the Cloud Contact Center for Innovative Enterprises

Request a free demo and we will help you create your contact center today, complete with CRM integrations and settings configuration.

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. More information. Ok