6 steps to prepare your contact center for the 2021 holiday season
Download the checklist.
The 2020 holiday shopping season was one of the most unique in history. A global pandemic pulled forward nearly 5 years of e-commerce growth, setting up a “double peak” effect for the holidays that became a significant challenge for even the most prepared retailers and customer service organizations.
In 2021, vaccination campaigns have provided hope for a return to normalcy, yet the future remains uncertain as variants pop up around the globe. Once again, retailers will need to prepare for the unknown.
Download this checklist for six steps to help you:
- Guide your preparations for the 2021 critical shopping season.
- Prepare your customers for a busy holiday season (with potentially many shipping delays).
- Ensure your customers can reach you with ease when they need to.
- Prevent inbound requests before they happen (think “where is my order?”).
- Equip your contact center agents to handle the peak volumes.