Talkdesk powers Ion Solar with cloud solutions for flexibility, scalability and business continuity
Ion Solar leverages Talkdesk cloud flexibility to move all agents to remote work amid COVID-19 pandemic, offering peace of mind for its employees and customers
- Ion Solar chooses Talkdesk for its ease of use, simple customizations, ability to scale quickly and robust integration options
- Key factor for Ion Solar is Talkdesk’s seamless integrations with leading business tools, including Salesforce
- Talkdesk moves all Ion Solar agents to remote work in two hours without any service disruptions
SAN FRANCISCO – May 12, 2020 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced Ion Solar selected Talkdesk to power its customer service operations. A premium solar provider for commercial and residential customers, Ion Solar moved its entire customer service, sales and support operations to Talkdesk CX Cloud for its ease of use, simple customizations, ability to quickly scale service to match seasonal needs and robust integration options.
“The setup simplicity of Talkdesk was very impressive, but more importantly the integration list of possible services we could connect to through AppConnect,” said Vince King, director of corporate setters and operations, Ion Solar. “The integration to Salesforce was literally a five-minute process to load it onto our system and had an immediate impact on contact center performance and efficiency.”
With Talkdesk’s seamless integrations with best-in-class CRM systems, easy add-on capabilities through AppConnect, and a strong reputation for reliability and data security, Ion Solar aims to make customer experience a competitive advantage. Talkdesk AppConnect redefines the way businesses integrate call center platforms through seamless integrations with one-click installations of leading business tools such as Talkdesk for Salesforce. Talkdesk’s simple customization options, cloud-native architecture and “clicks, not code” approach provides a contact center solution that is easy to use and tailor to fit Ion Solar’s needs.
“Flexibility and the power to scale services up and down as business needs change is a core component of Talkdesk and exclusive to our cloud-native architecture,” said Talkdesk, chief executive officer, Tiago Paiva. “Talkdesk offers customer service organizations a simple and easy path to customize their contact center and instantly bring new agents online, including remote agents in any location, to seamlessly meet their customers’ expectations.”
In order to comply with social distancing guidelines due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and to ensure the health and safety of its employees, Ion Solar leveraged Talkdesk cloud flexibility to switch all contact center employees to work from home. Talkdesk cloud contact center solutions allowed Ion Solar to complete the shift to remote agents in two hours without any service disruptions and provide business continuity peace of mind to its customers and employees.
- Move to the cloud with Talkdesk’s Business Continuity™ program, free for three months
- See how Talkdesk Mobile Agent™ enables a remote workforce, engaging with customers anywhere, any time
- Educate yourself on The Basics of Employing Remote Call Center Agents
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: Talkdesk powers Ion Solar with cloud solutions for flexibility, scalability and business continuity. @ionslr leverages @Talkdesk cloud to move all agents to remote work amid #COVID19, offering peace of mind for employees and customers https://bit.ly/2YUwSjV
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for the customer-obsessed. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.