Unified Smiles taps Talkdesk for seamless Salesforce integration to power remote customer experience operations
Dental consultancy leverages Talkdesk to easily move business development operations remote to support field workforce
- Unified Smiles scraps legacy customer experience solution and modernizes its operations with Talkdesk cloud solutions
- Talkdesk for Salesforce seamlessly integrates customer data, promotes fast, effective and personalized service by Unified Smiles agents
- Cloud infrastructure a key benefit of Talkdesk during COVID-19 pandemic, enables Unified Smiles agents to work from home
SAN FRANCISCO – June 30, 2020 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced Unified Smiles selected Talkdesk to modernize its customer experience operations with cloud solutions. Unified Smiles, a national consulting firm helping independent dental offices strengthen their business, needed to consolidate its business development and customer service operations onto one, end-to-end solution to improve its customer experience. The company chose Talkdesk for its reputation of reliability, backed by an available 100% Uptime SLA, cloud scalability to support Unified Smiles’ growth plans and tight integration with Salesforce.
“Prior to implementing Talkdesk, we were using a contact center solution purchased over a decade ago,” said Guy Flannery, chief financial officer, Unified Smiles. “We were sold on Talkdesk because of its seamless integration with Salesforce, which was a major win for our business.”
Talkdesk’s integration with Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) platform was a key differentiator for Unified Smiles. Talkdesk for Salesforce enables Unified Smiles agents to focus on providing fast, effective and personalized customer experience. Immediate and automatic access to caller information through automatic screen pops reduces average handle time, caller wait time and improves overall efficiency for Unified Smiles customer service operations.
The Talkdesk implementation coincided with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, giving Unified Smiles the added benefit of providing employees with a cloud-based platform that could be accessed while stay-at-home orders were in place across the country. “Talkdesk became an incredible asset to Unified Smiles during the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Flannery. “All of our employees were able to remotely access the platform by mobile devices or laptops without any disruption to our clients. Having Talkdesk in place during this period of uncertainty, especially in the dental profession which has been hard hit by the pandemic, has been a game-changer for Unified Smiles.”
“As a cloud-native contact center platform, Talkdesk is uniquely positioned to help companies with remote agents – or even customer service organizations that are entirely remote,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Unified Smiles faced many of the same major challenges due to COVID-19 as other businesses. Unlike companies using on-premises contact center solutions, Talkdesk cloud flexibility offered Unified Smiles business continuity to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and peace of mind for both its team members and clients.”
- Learn how Talkdesk Business Continuity keeps business moving forward, even in times of uncertainty
- See how Talkdesk Mobile Agent™ enables a remote workforce, engaging with customers anywhere, any time
- Educate yourself on The Basics of Employing Remote Call Center Agents
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: [email protected] taps @Talkdesk for seamless @Salesforce integration to power remote #CX operations. Dental consultancy leverages Talkdesk to easily move business development ops remote to support field workforce. https://bit.ly/2ZoFApj
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for the customer-obsessed. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.