Talkdesk research reveals two-thirds of financial services and insurance customers say one bad experience dilutes brand loyalty
Seven of 10 customers are more loyal to financial services and insurance companies that are actively investing in customer experience
- The financial services and insurance industry is at an inflection point with CX as clients expect easy, smooth interactions that make them feel known and valued
- Over 50 percent of CX professionals in financial services and insurance identify CX as a high strategic priority
- CX is surging as a priority for financial services and insurance companies and customers are taking note of laggards
SAN FRANCISCO – December 8, 2020 – Seven out of 10 customers demonstrate deeper loyalty to financial services and insurance companies that heavily invest in customer experience (CX), according to a new research study by Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. According to The CX Revolution in Financial Services and Insurance, customers have options and they will no longer tolerate bad CX: two-thirds of the nearly 900 global respondents said one bad customer experience would impact brand loyalty.
While financial services and insurance companies have expanded digital touchpoints, the industry is struggling with legacy systems and data silos that are preventing a fully-connected experience. With strong customer demand for seamless omnichannel interactions, a lack of connected experiences can drive friction, and potentially churn. Within the study, Talkdesk reveals more than 50 percent of financial services and insurance CX professionals identify customer experience as a high strategic priority.
Talkdesk Vice President of Strategy for Financial Services and Insurance, Cory Haynes will discuss the study results with attendees at American Banker Digital Banking 2020. Register to attend the Reimagine Banking Panel: Transforming the Client Service Experience, December 9 at 8:55 a.m. EST featuring thought leaders from Quicken Loans and Silicon Valley Bank.
“The CX Revolution in Financial Services and Insurance report clearly demonstrates the industry is at an inflection point with CX,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “The insights showcase that contact centers are a critical part of CX transformation, and can truly serve as business accelerators. Cloud solutions from Talkdesk offer the flexibility and operational agility for contact centers to emerge as revenue-producing assets, offering connected experiences that instill trust, drive loyalty, and attract and retain customers.”
The study, a must-read for financial services and insurance companies evolving their CX programs, addresses five key themes:
- The rise of CX. Increasing client expectations for seamless experiences, coupled with the digital-first environment accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, is putting higher pressure on financial services and insurance organizations to prioritize integrated CX strategies and investments.
- The challenge in driving better CX outcomes. Despite heavy investment in digital products and solutions, driving client satisfaction across the marquee financial milestones remains difficult, inspiring CX leaders to reevaluate the contact center as the primary conduit in the CX journey.
- Contact centers are the missing link in transforming CX. Forward-thinking CX leaders are now recognizing the potential for cloud-native contact centers to play an important role in transforming CX.
- New ways to strategize deeper customer intelligence. Demand for client insights and intelligence shows no signs of letting up. With AI automation capabilities and integration across all customer touchpoints, contact centers offer up a rich repository of customer data, leading to deeper insights to share across the business.
- Expanding from productivity to production. Extending beyond traditional problem resolution, agents are re-skilling to drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities, driving a new source of active revenue. Combined with the explosive amount of data being captured and used in a cloud contact center, this evolution is expanding the perception of the contact center from traditional operational efficiency to revenue production.
Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is the market-leading financial services and insurance solution designed to integrate every client and policyholder engagement across channels and lines of business. Talkdesk CX Cloud maintains security and compliance through a rigorous, enterprise-grade platform with more than 30 security certifications. With award winning cloud-native solutions from Talkdesk, banks and insurers can rapidly deploy integrated communications across a flexible, secure platform to deliver differentiated client and policyholder experiences that build and retain loyalty.
“Talkdesk is uncovering new boundaries by building a new industry vision,” said Zeus Kerravala, founder and principal analyst, ZK Research. “I’ve been impressed with their focus and expertise to specifically address the unique CX requirements banks worldwide face, especially in light of the pandemic. Their vision to reimagine banking will transform the banking client experience.”
- Download How to Deliver a New Lending Experience to capture more revenue and increase customer loyalty with a seamless borrower experience across every touchpoint
- Watch the latest webinar, Reimagine Banking: The Next Phase of Digitization to hear how banks driving the future of digital banking for retail and commercial clients
- Hear direct from customers why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
Tweet this: @Talkdesk research, The CX Revolution in Financial Services and Insurance, reveals 2/3 of financial services and insurance customers say one bad experience dilutes brand loyalty. 70% are more loyal to companies actively investing in #CX. https://bit.ly/2JCeXJE
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and YMCA rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.