Talkdesk Alert: Talkdesk Digital Showdown accelerates CX transformation, giving back
October 29, 2020 – Contact centers must understand the customer experience (CX) solutions of today and tomorrow to thrive while building brand loyalty. As part of Talkdesk’s CX Transformation Roadmap program, Talkdesk announces the Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX, November 5 at 1:00 p.m. EST. This event will expose some of the most innovative organizations of the CX space and the solutions that are moving the industry forward.
Talkdesk Digital Showdown will highlight innovations in CX with live demonstrations from Talkdesk and nine AppConnect™ marketplace partners. Each partner will participate on behalf of a chosen charity with an automatic donation going to each organization’s charity. The participants will then compete for an additional grand prize donation of $10,000 from Talkdesk to their charity.
AppConnect partners participating in Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX are:
- Daon on behalf of The Children’s Inn at NIH
- Envision on behalf of Project Sanctuary
- Hoopla on behalf of Steven’s Camp
- Krisp on behalf of Alameda County Food Bank
- Observe.ai on behalf of Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly San Francisco
- PCI Pal on behalf of Girls Who Code
- Sentiment.io on behalf of Utah Avalanche Center
- Talkdesk* on behalf of The Trevor Project
- Textline on behalf of New Door
- Zingtree on behalf of One Tree Planted
Talkdesk AppConnect partners will compete across three critical categories: Remote Security, Remote Contact Center Management and Operational Efficiency. Each participant will have three minutes to convince the audience that they have the best app to improve CX. A live audience vote will decide which AppConnect partner CX innovation earns the grand prize donation to their selected charity.
“Innovation has always been at the core of Talkdesk and we are thrilled to launch Talkdesk Digital Showdown to highlight exciting advancements in the CX industry and bring attention to ten very worthy charities.” – Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk
*Event host not eligible for grand prize
- Check out Talkdesk Digital Showdown: May the Best Partner Win on No Jitter for more details
- Register to attend Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX, November 5 at 10:00 a.m. PST | 1:00 p.m. EST
- Explore the Talkdesk’s CX Transformation Roadmap and learn about the 5 stages to build resilient cloud contact centers
Tweet this: Register for @Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX, November 5 at 1:00 p.m. EST. Innovative organizations in the #CX space compete for your vote to win the grand prize donation for their selected charity. https://bit.ly/3owXXnL
Talkdesk® is a cloud contact center for the customer-obsessed. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.