Talkdesk is again featured prominently in a report from Gartner, the world’s leading research and advisory company. After placing in the Leader quadrant of the 2019 CCaaS Magic Quadrant for North America, Talkdesk is atop the list of customer service vendors in Prepare for the Impact of a Consolidating Customer Service Technologies Marketplace. This new report examines the rapidly changing landscape of available solutions for the customer service industry along with valuable insights, analysis and recommendations. Gartner evaluated 32 vendors from its customer-service-oriented Magic Quadrants against four pillars for great customer service.
As defined by Gartner, the four pillars for great customer service are:
- Getting Connected: channel-less architected design to create journeys. Intelligent self-service.
- Process Orchestration: support for more and more complex and personalized customer engagements.
- Managing Resources: engaged and empowered staff. Employee experience powers the customer experience.
- Knowledge and Insight: intelligent knowledge-everywhere access. Next best action and decision-making insight.
“We are thrilled to be mentioned in this report by Gartner and will use it as motivation to widen the gap between Talkdesk and our CCaaS competitors,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Talkdesk is purpose-built on a modern, cloud-native architecture. We believe our innovative delivery model, and the speed at which we are able to deliver new features and functionality sets us apart within the CCaaS industry.”
According to Gartner:
- “By 2022, CCaaS will be the preferred adoption model in 50% of contact centers with more than 750 agents, up from approximately 10% today.
- By 2023, customers will prefer to use speech interfaces to initiate 70% of self-service customer interactions, rising from 40% today.
- By 2025, customer service organizations that embed AI in their multichannel customer engagement platform will elevate operational efficiency by 25%.”
Talkdesk has an overall peer rating of 4.6 (out of five) in the Gartner Peer Insights Contact Center as a Service, North America market. With 243 user reviews (as of December 2, 2019), Talkdesk also has the highest volume of verified Peer Insights reviews for the market, including:
- “Talkdesk is an extremely extensible system. It is easy to use across all levels of the organization. Agents find it simple, system administration is straightforward, and scaling is easy. It’s extremely powerful with a user interface that doesn’t make you cross-eyed.” – Senior Manager of Member Support, Media Industry
- “The entire process by which we began our work with Talkdesk has been excellent. The sales team was clear, concise, and worked to fit a package that met our budget. Their implementation team was incredible, and their customer success team is world-class.” – Senior Director of Special Projects
- “We switched our phone service to Talkdesk four+ years ago when our team grew to two locations. We needed service in the cloud that was a full phone solution and was integrated with the rest of our business. There are a ton of features that we love: custom numbers that help us track our ads, custom IVRs, call recording, live reporting, call monitoring, call queue, non-business hours forwarding. Talkdesk is an essential part of our business that we trust.” – Operations Manager
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Through a modern cloud-native architecture, Talkdesk makes contact center operations agile to easily adapt to the constantly evolving landscape of customer service.
The full complimentary report is available on the Talkdesk website.
Gartner Evaluates Top Customer Service Technology Platforms
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America, Drew Kraus, Steve Blood, Simon Harrison, 15 October 2019.
Gartner, Prepare for the Impact of a Consolidating Customer Service Technologies Marketplace, Simon Harrison, Jim Davies, 29 October 2019.