Users posted almost 1,500 five-star reviews, honoring Talkdesk as record holder among CCaaS Vendors
SAN FRANCISCO–June 20, 2023–Talkdesk®, Inc., a global cloud contact center leader for enterprises of all sizes, earned the #1 spot in the G2 Summer Reports 2023 for Overall Global Grid for Contact Centers once again. This is the fifth consecutive season that Talkdesk has achieved this top leadership position and has received the highest satisfaction score among products in the Contact Center category, with 94% of users rating it 4 or 5 stars.
Overall, the company is positioned in the Leader quadrant of 30 G2 reports. Talkdesk also remains the record holder among contact center as a service (CCaaS) vendors for the highest number of reviews on the G2 site and has received almost 1,500 five star ratings.
Talkdesk performance highlights from the G2 Summer 2023 report include:
- Talkdesk ranks #1 Overall based on G2 Score
- Talkdesk ranks #1 in Enterprise, and Mid-Market Grids based on G2 Score
- Talkdesk has a G2 Satisfaction Score of 96 out of a possible 100
Call Center Infrastructure
- Talkdesk ranks #1 for Most Implementable and Fastest Implementation
- Talkdesk ranks #1 on the Results Index for Enterprise Results
Contact Center Workforce
- Talkdesk ranks #1 for Usability and Relationship
- Talkdesk has a G2 Satisfaction Score of 98 out of a possible 100
- Talkdesk ranks #1 in Easiest Setup, Best Support, and Easiest to Use in Enterprise Indices
- Talkdesk has a G2 Satisfaction Score of 90 out of a possible 100
- Talkdesk ranks #1 for Usability Overall on the Usability Index
- Talkdesk ranks #1 for Best Meets Requirements, Easiest to Use, and Best Usability on the Enterprise Usability Index
Contact Center Quality Assurance
- Talkdesk ranks #1 Overall, Enterprise, Mid-Market and Small Business based on G2 Score
- See Talkdesk named a Leader by Gartner in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and as a Customers’ Choice in the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” for CCaaS
- Read the recent announcement on the appointment of Andrew Dobrov as Talkdesk CCO
- Hear directly from customers on why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Uncover opportunities to learn from peers, share best practices, and influence the Talkdesk product roadmap by joining the Talkdesk Community
Talkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for enterprises of all sizes. Talkdesk CX Cloud and Industry Experience Clouds help enterprises deliver modern customer service their way. Our trusted, flexible, and innovative contact center platform leverages AI and automation to drive exceptional outcomes for their customers and improve the bottom line. Serving enterprise customers in over 100 countries, we partner with our customers to deliver continuous innovation and breakthrough results. Our unwavering commitment to doing what we say we will do and our investment in the highest levels of security and reliability for our products make us second to none in the industry. Improve customer experiences, increase efficiency, and grow revenue with Talkdesk, a cloud contact center platform built for your industry. Learn more and take a self-guided demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.