Now available in AppConnect, eyeson is an innovative video meeting and webinar tool that is designed especially for teams. It has been featured in publications including The Wall Street Journal, Product Hunt and Der Standard. Customer support agents can use eyeson to initiate video meetings directly from within tickets, chat with other agents, invite customers and provide fast, impactful service from one platform. Their video-to-video escalation lets agents connect on the same platform to solve issues in real time.
How it works
When a customer calls into your contact center to an agent using Talkdesk, that agent can open eyeson within the Talkdesk platform and start a video session through a link sent to the customer’s mobile number or email address.
And they’re in good company
In addition to Talkdesk, eyeson integrates with customer service favorites like Zendesk, Slack, Dropbox and Atlassian. Plus, they were named a “Cool Vendor in Unified Communications 2017” by Gartner Inc.
Thanks to eyeson’s patented Single Stream Technology, eyeson meeting rooms are not affected by the number of active participants, providing HD quality while keeping bandwidth low.
Talkdesk customers can use eyeson to:
- Easily identify your customer’s issues
- Guide through troubleshooting
- Discuss your team’s work face-to-face
- Spontaneously invite additional guests within the video meeting
- Level up your meeting with qualified presentations
- Share your screen within a video call and liven up conversation with your team or business partners
- Conveniently take meeting notes by recording your meetings
- Invite up to 100 people to a video conference
- Stream meetings live to YouTube or Facebook to reach a larger audience (i.e. for tutorials etc.)
If your team has ever run into scenarios where a screen sharing tool would be helpful, eyeson comes standard with a free trial (find out more here) You can add it to your Talkdesk contact center and start seeing the value immediately, Click the button below to learn more about eyeson and the other applications available on AppConnect.