Patient experience reimagined
Download the ebook.
The rise of consumerism has changed how patients’ expectations on how to interact with the healthcare system. Today, a patient’s satisfaction is no longer determined just by their interaction with individual caregivers but by the ease and simplicity of their end-to-end care experience. That’s why leading healthcare organizations are now thinking about how to bring the “Amazon experience” directly to their patients.
Ed Marx, author of “Healthcare Digital Transformation” and former CIO of the Cleveland Clinic, shares his thinking on how organizations can accelerate the shift to making patient experience a priority.
- The new patient experience imperative.
- Ideas and experiences from world-leading consumer brands.
- Applying best practices to healthcare.
- Understanding design considerations, digital enablers, and strategic partnerships.
- Creating a culture of patient experience.