Talkdesk Earns 2021 Top Rated Awards From TrustRadius
SAN FRANCISCO – March 31, 2021 – TrustRadius has recognized Talkdesk®, Inc., the leading cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, with 2021 Top Rated awards for Contact Center Software and Call Recording.
With almost 300 verified reviews, Talkdesk emerged as a valuable player in each category with high scores in the following areas:
- 9.2 out of 10 for usability
- 8.5 out of 10 for call analytics
- 9.3 out of 10 for call recording
- 8.7 out of 10 for customer support
“Talkdesk has won Top Rated Awards for Call Recording Software and Contact Center Software based entirely on feedback from their customers,” said Megan Headley, vice president of research, TrustRadius. “Talkdesk reviewers on TrustRadius highlight the platform’s call capabilities and love the platform’s overall ease of use and excellent customer support.”
“Talkdesk is purpose-built on a modern, cloud-native architecture with an innovative delivery model that enables us to quickly and consistently provide new features that businesses can leverage to continually uplevel the way they serve and interact with their customers,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “We’re delighted that TrustRadius’ reviewers are giving Talkdesk’s contact center and call recording solutions high marks across the board, and that we’re helping them achieve their customer experience goals.”
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, they have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer. A detailed criteria breakdown on the methodology and scoring that TrustRadius uses to determine Top Rated winners can be found here.
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Hear direct from customers why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Talkdesk recently announced $143 million in Series C funding, increasing the company’s valuation to more than $3 billion.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom,
2U, Trivago and YMCA rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.