Powering retail growth: The next generation of contact centers
Download the report.
This report highlights proprietary research from summer 2021 on what’s in store for the next generation of contact centers in retail.
Example findings in this research report include:
- 89% of retail CX professionals say their agents are expected to be better versed on their brand’s stance on social issues compared to a year ago.
- 86% of retail CX professionals anticipate that customer relationship growth will be part of agent KPIs within the next five years.
- 54% of retail CX professionals cite improving customer loyalty as a top CX-related business priority.
- 42% of retail CX professionals equally cite 1) consistently engaging across channels, 2) lack of capacity, and 3) effectively tailoring interactions as the top challenges agents face today.
Additionally, we explore:
- How CX professionals are grappling with customer expectations for more personalized service.
- Where contact centers are prioritizing investment today.
- How AI can play a role in both complementing and enabling agents to better meet customer needs.
- And more…
Download your free copy today!