Talkdesk Phone unifies collaboration and contact center applications to drive business agility, reduce costs, and provide a better way for hybrid workforces to deliver great customer experiences
- Single platform offers a holistic view of interactions across the organization, simplifying reporting, management, and the user experience
- Supports fast-moving businesses, eliminating the communication breakdowns associated with outdated systems to speed response time and fuel productivity
- Attend the Talkdesk virtual sessions at Enterprise Connect 2021 on Sept. 27 and 28 to learn how to extend customer service beyond the contact center
SAN FRANCISCO–Sept. 27, 2021–Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today introduced Talkdesk Phone, the industry’s first and only business phone system natively built on a leading cloud contact center platform. Talkdesk Phone helps organizations save money and simplify operations by bringing together business communications and contact center applications onto a single platform to power more exceptional customer experiences and better support today’s hybrid workforce.
The modern office looks vastly different than two years ago. According to an August 2021 PwC survey of business leaders, the majority of businesses – nearly 70% – are planning for some form of hybrid work environment this fall. Despite a surge in the use of collaboration tools designed to empower dispersed teams to work together, communication breakdowns are occurring within legacy phone systems that feature limited voice collaboration options and clunky integrations unable to support the fast-moving and hybrid structure in which business is now conducted.
Thanks to the Talkdesk Phone system, businesses with a dynamic workforce can avoid those communication breakdowns and derive additional benefits:
- Conecte-se de qualquer lugar e em qualquer dispositivo capacitando suas equipes a conversar uns com os outros e receber e fazer chamadas para qualquer lugar do mundo que eles façam negócios.
- Obtenha uma visão holística de todas as interações de voz em todos os departamentos com relatórios unificados e gerencie facilmente todos os usuários, números e dispositivos a partir de uma interface unificada.
- Realize significant cost savings combined with the simplicity of managing everything on a single platform that offers a single user experience.
- Provide faster help for complex customer interactions, increasing workforce productivity and more effectively building a culture of customer obsession.
“While business collaboration tools have more than proven their value since 2020, legacy phone systems aren’t living up to the challenges of supporting the shift to hybrid working. Employees are feeling the impact and so are customers,” said Charanya Kannan, chief product and engineering officer, Talkdesk. “Talkdesk Phone ties all of the communication, collaboration, and customer engagement components together, and is inspired by more than a decade of Talkdesk contact center innovations to offer organizations the best of both worlds – a cloud business phone system that delivers better customer experiences.”
”While we continue to see a convergence of UC and contact center in the marketplace, many vendors are leading with UC and adding on CX capabilities,” Zeus Kerravala, founder and principal analyst, ZK Research. “The Talkdesk approach doesn’t treat customer experience as an afterthought. This has the advantage of allowing Talkdesk to extend its contact center capabilities such as AI, workforce optimization, omnichannel routing, and advanced analytics to business phone users, enabling a company’s entire organization to collaborate together to deliver the best customer experience possible.”
The Talkdesk Phone innovation launches on the heels of the recent Talkdesk Series D funding announcement, and at a time when organizations worldwide are seeking to transform their contact centers to drive strategic business outcomes. Talkdesk Phone is part of a broader portfolio of UC offerings that integrates Talkdesk cloud contact center with many common telephony solutions, giving organizations greater choice in leveraging their existing UC investments.
Delivering a great customer experience takes a village. When departments, teams, and employees can easily connect and collaborate, they can draw on their shared knowledge and experience to solve customer problems faster and, ultimately, drive customer loyalty. Attend the Enterprise Connect 2021 virtual sessions with Talkdesk on Sept. 27 and 28 to learn more about how businesses can extend customer service beyond the contact center.
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact center solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
A Talkdesk é uma marca registrada da Talkdesk, Inc. Todos os nomes de produtos e empresas são trademarks™ ou marcas registadas® dos seus respetivos titulares.O seu uso não implica qualquer afiliação ou endosso por parte dos mesmos.
Contato de mídia: