Comunicado de imprensa
Talkdesk innovation culture results in more than 200 patents filed in 100 days
CCaaS leader making customer experience a competitive advantage with advancements in Artificial Intelligence for the contact center
- All 200 patents relate to Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center with more than half specifically for enabling and accelerating Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities
- Talkdesk TDX Labs provide opportunity to explore emerging technologies, drive future capabilities and fast-track technology initiatives
- Patent milestone is testament to Talkdesk’s legacy as a cloud-native contact center company and deep product expertise of its research and development team
SAN FRANCISCO – December 18, 2019 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced completion of more than 200 U.S. patent applications in 100 days. All 200 filed patents cover its enterprise contact center with more than half specifically protecting Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities within the contact center.
“Innovation is part of the DNA at Talkdesk where we continually push the limits of the Talkdesk core technology and platform,” said Charanya Kannan, chief product officer, Talkdesk. “This patent milestone is testament to our spirit of innovation, making Talkdesk a frontrunner in the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) industry with a focus on extending our lead.”
Talkdesk TDX Labs help to fuel innovation at Talkdesk, with a corresponding acceleration of patent filings. TDX Labs explore emerging technologies to drive future capabilities and fast-track key technology initiatives. Talkdesk data scientists, customer experience researchers and technologists look to AI as the future of customer service and a key disruptor for the entire contact center industry with the potential to enable better customer/agent engagement, automation, contact center operations and decisions.
“Innovation is one of the strategic pillars of Talkdesk; it is what allows us to grow and lead in our industry,” said Jafar Adibi, head of data science and AI, Talkdesk. “AI must be the core of a contact center operation, so it is truly an honor to see Talkdesk’s innovation recognized with these patent filings.”
This year, Talkdesk introduced several new capabilities including Talkdesk Workforce Management™, Agent Assist™, Hybrid Spaces™ and Boost™, designed to improve agent experience and ease the transition to the cloud. The application of AI across all Talkdesk solutions is powered by Talkdesk iQ™ to reveal insights and provide recommendations to empower customer service providers with valuable business intelligence. Infused throughout the Talkdesk solution, Talkdesk iQ mines billions of interactions to reveal customer insights and trends and drive predictive recommendations to optimize agent and contact center efficiency. As a recognized leader in the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) space, Talkdesk is setting the standard for cloud innovation with 200 new patents pending and cutting edge developments designed to make customer experience a competitive advantage.
- Attend the webinar, “Three Steps to Infusing AI into the Contact Center,” featuring Art Schoeller, principal analyst, Forrester and Dale Sturgill, vice president of Contact Center Operations, Employbridge and Jafar Adibi, Talkdesk head of data science and AI
- Watch the webinar, “The Role of AI in CX,” led by Jafar Adibi, Talkdesk head of data science and AI
- Read the 2019 Talkdesk Contact Center KPI and Benchmarking report
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: Fueling innovation pace, @Talkdesk files 200 patents in 100 days! All 200 patents relate to Talkdesk’s intelligent #contactcenter with more than half specifically for enabling and accelerating #AI capabilities. #200patentsin100days
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end- customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative enterprises around the world including 2U, Canon, IBM, Peloton and Trivago, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.