Industry’s premier event for the customer-obsessed sets the stage for inspiration, connecting customer experience professionals, and visionaries to engage, share, and learn
- Dedicated tracks on vision, innovation, and customer success with product debuts and deep dives, fireside chats, roundtables, ask the experts, on-demand content, and more
- Hear from leading global companies like Tuft & Needle, Memorial Healthcare System, City Experiences anchored by Hornblower, and Alorica
- Special appearance by James Dodkins, customer experience rockstar, best-selling author, and host of Amazon Prime’s “This Week in CX”
SAN FRANCISCO – June 2, 2021 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced the agenda for Opentalk 2021: “Making every moment matter.” The industry’s premier event for all things customer experience (CX) takes place virtually June 15-16 and combines thought-provoking content and opportunities to discuss real business problems and unlock solutions for delivering superior CX.
The two-day event lineup spotlights Talkdesk customers from across a broad range of industries. Featured speakers also include strategic alliance partners, technology partners, members of the Talkdesk channel community, and top industry analysts Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research; Jim Lundy, Aragon Research; and Sheila McGee-Smith, McGee-Smith Analytics.
This year, Opentalk also welcomes James Dodkins to the stage. Customer experience rockstar, best-selling author and host of Amazon Prime’s “This Week in CX,” Dodkins will reveal insights from his research into fiercely loyal music fandoms and how organizations can harness these insights to turn their customers from depressed to obsessed hyperfans.
Opentalk is designed to be a highly customizable experience. Attendees can plot their own event journey choosing from dedicated vision, innovation, and customer success tracks, and mix and match sessions with special programming that includes new product announcements and deep dives, fireside chats, roundtables, ask the experts, and on-demand content. Each track kicks off with a Talkdesk executive keynote:
- Vision track: Experience. A better way. – Talkdesk Chief Executive Officer Tiago Paiva will reflect on the last decade of transformational CX and share how Talkdesk is executing its bold vision to provide a better way for organizations to unlock the promise and potential of great customer service. Paiva will be joined by Memorial Healthcare System and Alorica in a discussion about how a customer-first philosophy helps companies build brand trust, and what’s next in customer experience.
- Innovation track: Innovation. A better way. – Talkdesk Chief Product Officer Charanya Kannan (CK) will offer insights and the latest news on Talkdesk innovations in customer experience, from artificial intelligence and automation, to personalization, customization, and more. CK will be joined by Talkdesk customer guests, giving attendees a peek inside their CX transformations. Track breakouts will also spotlight City Experiences anchored by Hornblower and other customers.
- Customer success track: Customer success. A better way. – Talkdesk Chief Customer Officer Kieran King will host a fireside chat with Talkdesk customers, including Tuft & Needle, who are putting their own customers at the center of everything they do. The panel will showcase companies of different sizes, industries, and regions to illuminate how digital transformation, automation, and artificial intelligence are fueling their customer obsession.
On the heels of the Talkdesk Makes History launch in April, Opentalk gives Talkdesk customers, prospective customers, analysts, media, and investors an opportunity to experience the new brand in action, share best practices, network in the social hub, discover the latest in CX solutions, and peer into the future. The event also celebrates the winners of the Talkdesk CX Innovator Awards for 2021.
“We’ve specially curated all of the elements attendees need to pursue their own quest for customer experience excellence,“ said Kathie Johnson, chief marketing officer, Talkdesk. “The event truly offers something for everyone who is customer-obsessed and they can expect to come away equipped and ready to change the world of CX, one customer engagement at a time.”
Register today to attend the free Opentalk 2021 virtual event and begin mapping your journey to making every moment matter.
- See Talkdesk positioned as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Hear directly from customers on why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact center solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk è un marchio registrato di Talkdesk Inc. Tutti i nomi di prodotti e società sono marchi di fabbrica™ o marchi registrati® dei rispettivi proprietari. Il loro uso non implica alcuna affiliazione o approvazione da parte dei rispettivi proprietari.