CCW 2024 | Berlin
Estrel Congress Center | Berlin
Feb. 26 – 29, 2024
CCW Berlin with Talkdesk.
We’re excited to meet you and share with you insights, best practices, and actionable takeaways around creating and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Visit us at stand #3B7 to speak with our CX experts and see our solutions in action.
To claim your free event ticket enter code 456702.
Book a meeting with us.
Speak with one of our experts—your path to better customer experience starts here.
Supercharge contact centre efficiency with generative AI.
Alfonso Cano, AI Strategy Expert at Talkdesk
German Session | Trade Show Forum in Hall 3
Feb. 27, 10:30 CET
The dawn of generative AI is driving a fundamental paradigm shift for businesses by rapidly expanding what’s possible and accelerating enterprise adoption. In the contact centre, generative AI can unlock the potential to automate complex customer use cases and significantly improve the quality of self-service conversations.
Join to learn how a contact centre platform layered with generative AI helps you:
- Increase agent efficiency and reduce average handle time with real-time generative knowledge and automatic summaries.
- Improve loyalty and satisfaction by automatically identifying topic and sentiment trends across every customer conversation.
- Reduce the cost of delivering great customer experiences by automating more complex customer conversations.
- Empower end-users to leverage AI safely and effectively with powerful no-code tools.
Navigating Responsible AI in the Contact Center: Balancing Innovation and Ethics.
Pedro Andrade, VP, AI and Automation at Talkdesk
English Session | Speakers’ Forum in Hall 2
Feb. 28, 14:30 CET
Ensuring responsible AI usage in the contact centre has become a critical concern for brands trying to take advantage of the latest advancements in this game-changing technology. In this session, we will dive into the ethical challenges associated with deploying large language models (LLMs) and generative AI in the contact centre.
The discussion will focus on:
- Transparency, bias mitigation, privacy, and customer consent.
- Best practices for integrating GenAI responsibly.
- Balancing innovation and ethics.
Join this session to find out how you can maximise the benefits of AI in the contact centre, while ensuring a safe and ethical customer experience.