Tailor-made, enterprise-grade contact center solution makes claims process smarter, convenient, and more efficient
- Combines self-service and AI-assisted interactions with out-of-the-box CRM integrations to deliver more personalized engagements and faster claims resolution
- Allows insurers to maximize existing technology investments while modernizing their contact center to better support a highly unpredictable industry in a digital-first world
- Learn how to extract the most value out of every policyholder interaction, visit booth #1214 to see Talkdesk Insurance Smart Service in action Oct. 4-6 at Insuretech Connect
SAN FRANCISCO– Oct. 4, 2021 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced Talkdesk Insurance Smart Service, an enterprise-grade contact center solution tailor-made to elevate the policyholder and agent experiences, providing a better way to alleviate the industries’ most critical customer experience (CX) pain points and expedite claims processing.
Weather-related events, natural disasters, and the pandemic have created a perfect storm for insurance companies, straining legacy contact center operations and frequently resulting in overworked agents and unsatisfied policyholders. Amid the current hard market, property and casualty insurers are also challenged to “sell rate” during renewals. With this operating environment expected to continue, many insurers are accelerating their digital transformations to not only address the challenge of managing increasing call volumes, but to also adapt to policyholders’ demand for digital-first engagements. Insurance Smart Service helps them do both.
Combining self-service and agent assist capabilities with artificial intelligence (AI) and out-of-the-box CRM integrations, Insurance Smart Service modernizes the policyholder and agent experience to deliver more convenient, personalized engagements, and faster claims resolution. The solution impacts insurers, agents, and policyholders in a variety of meaningful ways, including:
- Drives policyholder loyalty – Advanced, simple-to-use virtual agent and self-service tools use AI and natural language processing to allow policyholders to quickly access relevant information and resolve questions 24/7 with the option to escalate to a live agent when needed. Policyholders can also easily communicate with agents across social and digital channels.
- Empowers agents to do more with less – Agent assist features provide AI-infused, real-time recommendations, note-taking during live calls, automated follow-up tasks, and perform other practical functions to fuel agent productivity. Additionally, as policyholders self-serve, agents are also freed of common requests and able to focus on complex cases, tough renewal questions, and inquiries requiring greater personalization or empathy.
- Modernizes contact center operations – The solution’s robust features are powered by a highly scalable, cloud-based architecture that enables insurers to rapidly adjust to fluctuations in call volume and capitalize on opportunities. The platform also allows insurers to maximize existing technology investments while modernizing their contact center to better support a highly unpredictable industry in a digital-first world.
”Insurers are operating against a complex backdrop of factors, including climate change and other unpredictable events, emerging competitors, and consumers’ increasing preference for digital and self-service interactions,” said Cory Haynes, vice president – financial services and insurance strategy, Talkdesk. “Talkdesk Insurance Smart Service is specifically designed to equip them with the tools they need to navigate this terrain and leverage their contact centers to drive measurable business growth as they transform policyholder and agent interactions.”
Learn how to extract the most value out of every policyholder interaction, visit Talkdesk at booth #1214 during Insuretech Connect Oct. 4-6 and see Insurance Smart Service in action. Talkdesk will also host one-on-one and panel discussions with insurance executives from 2:00-3:00 pm PT on Oct. 5, and present a live demo of Insurance Smart Service capabilities on Oct. 6 at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Insurance Smart Service is part of a portfolio of Talkdesk products and solutions tailored to meet industry-specific needs, enabling organizations to unlock the promise and potential of great customer experiences. Talkdesk is at the forefront of revolutionizing CX for financial services and insurance institutions and recently introduced the first enterprise-grade contact center purpose-built for financial services.
In addition to the introduction of Insurance Smart Service, the company also just announced another industry-specific solution, Talkdesk Citizen Engagement, for state and local governments. Explore the full range of Talkdesk contact center solutions.
Talkdesk® ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von Customer Experience-Lösungen für kundenorientierte Unternehmen. Unsere Contact Center-Lösung bietet Unternehmen und Kunden eine bessere Möglichkeit, miteinander zu interagieren. Unsere Innovationsgeschwindigkeit und unsere globale Präsenz spiegeln unser Engagement wider, Unternehmen überall über jeden Kanal bessere Customer Experiences zu ermöglichen, was zu einer höheren Kundenzufriedenheit, Kosteneinsparungen und mehr Rentabilität führt. Talkdesk CX CloudTM ist eine End-to-End-Lösung für die Customer Experience, die einen unternehmensgerechten Umfang mit Einfachheit für den Anwender kombiniert. Über 1.800 innovative Unternehmen auf der ganzen Welt, darunter IBM, Acxiom, Trivago und Fujitsu, arbeiten mit Talkdesk zusammen, um eine bessere Customer Experience zu bieten. Mehr erfahren und eine Demo anfordern unter www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk ist eine eingetragene Marke von Talkdesk, Inc. Alle Produkt- und Firmennamen sind Marken™ oder eingetragene® Marken ihrer jeweiligen Inhaber. Ihre Verwendung impliziert weder eine Zugehörigkeit zu diesen noch deren Zustimmung.