If you have entered into another agreement with us concerning specific Services, then the terms of that agreement control where it conflicts with the Terms.
By accessing or using the services, you (a) acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the Terms, and (b) affirm that you are at least 18 years of age (or have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside). If you do not agree to the Terms, do not use the Services.
If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and Talkdesk for violations of these Terms. Nothing in these Terms will be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
As part of the Services, Talkdesk may offer training and support. Talkdesk reserves the right to change the Services and to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services or any features or functionality of the Services at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you.
A. Content; Interactive Features or Areas
The Services may include discussion forums, blogs, private messages, emails or other interactive features or areas where you or other users can create, post, transmit or store content (“Content”). Content posted on interactive areas of the Services is publicly viewable to others. You are solely responsible for your Content and for your use of the Services, which you use at your own risk.
By using the Services, you will not, and will not allow or authorize any third party to, post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create, solicit, disclose or otherwise publish through the Services any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Content that may infringe the patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, intellectual, privacy or proprietary right of any party.
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations.
- Private information of any third party, including (but not limited to) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and payment card information.
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files. or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of Talkdesk, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or may expose Talkdesk or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
You will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Services. You will not do, and will not allow or authorize any third party to do, any of the following:
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes, or conceal or misrepresent the identity of senders of emails, for the purpose of sending spam or other commercial messages.
- Harvest or collect information about other users, including their email addresses, without their consent.
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data.
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Services (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law).
- Use or attempt to use any account you are not authorized to use.
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services for any purpose.
- Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
Develop any third-party applications that interact with Content and the Services without our prior written consent. and
- Use the Services for any illegal, competitive or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
Talkdesk is not responsible or liable for the conduct of, or your interactions with, any other users of the Services (whether online or offline), or for any associated loss, damage, injury or harm. Talkdesk is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by other users. Although Talkdesk has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any Content, Talkdesk reserves the right, and has the discretion, to remove, screen or edit any Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason without notice. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
B. Rights in Content
By submitting or posting Content on the Services, you hereby grant to Talkdesk a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content in connection with providing the Services. You also grant Talkdesk the right to use your name, location and any other information you submit in connection with such Content. The use of your or any other user’s name, likeness, voice or identity in connection with various features on the Services does not imply any endorsement of such features or of the Services unless explicitly stated otherwise.
By posting Content to the Services, you represent and warrant the following: (i) such Content is non-confidential; (ii) you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post, distribute and reproduce such Content to the Services; (iii) the Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (iv) the Content and your use and posting of the Content do not and will not violate these Terms, any third party rights or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information regarding the Services, Talkdesk or Talkdesk’s products or services (collectively, “Submissions”) that you communicate to Talkdesk are non-confidential and will become the sole property of Talkdesk. Talkdesk will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You acknowledge that Talkdesk may have ideas or materials similar to Submissions already under consideration or development and that you are not entitled to compensation or reimbursement from Talkdesk of any kind in connection with Submissions.
II. Account Terms
You represent and warrant that all of your registration and account information is true, accurate and complete.
You will maintain the security of your password. You accept all responsibility for all activity that occurs under your account and all risks for any unauthorized access to your registration and account information and any other information you provide to Talkdesk. Any breach or suspected breach of any of the above representations or warranties may result in immediate termination of your account or suspension of your account without, if applicable, any refund.
The Services and all content and other materials on the Services, including, but not limited to, the images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are our property or are licensed to us and protected by United States and/or international copyright laws. You are not permitted to copy, modify, display, license, create derivative works of, or otherwise exploit our Materials.
Talkdesk, the Talkdesk logos and any other product or service names, slogans, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons and scripts contained in the Services, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks or trade dress of Talkdesk. Your use of the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Talkdesk trademarks or trade dress.
Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Talkdesk.
V. Limited License
We grant you a limited, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and revocable license to access and make use of the Services solely in accordance with, and subject to, these Terms and any other of our policies as posted on the Services. These Terms do not transfer any Talkdesk or third party intellectual property or rights to you. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms, you may not do any of the following: (i) collect, use, copy or distribute any