Comunicado de imprensa
Os clientes dos contact centers da Avaya, Cisco e Genesys podem mudar gratuitamente para a cloud com o Talkdesk Boost for Business Continuity em 15 dias
Talkdesk Boost for Business Continuity neutralizes the impact of natural disasters on support operations with fast and easy transitions from on-premises to cloud contact center solutions
- Contact centers are high-risk locations for operational shut down due to virus spread or other natural disasters
- Talkdesk Boost enables the acceleration of digital transformation by augmenting existing on-premises systems with modern, intelligent cloud contact center applications
- In response to the coronavirus outbreak, Talkdesk is providing Boost free for three months to help companies accelerate the support of remote, work-from-home contact center staff
SAN FRANCISCO – March 4, 2020 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced Boost for Business Continuity, three months of free access to Talkdesk Boost, to help companies accelerate the support of remote, work-from-home contact center staff in response to the coronavirus outbreak. In emergency scenarios such as a natural disaster or virus outbreak, companies need a business continuity plan to accommodate staff while maintaining a high level of customer support. Talkdesk Boost expedites the transition process from on-premises to cloud contact center solutions, eliminating the “rip and replace” approach.
Traditional contact centers with on-premises systems require agents to be in one central location, tethered to a desk phone. In some contact centers these desks, phones, headsets and keyboards are shared by multiple agents on different shifts. With anywhere from dozens to hundreds of agents in one place, contact centers are high-risk locations for operational shut down due to virus spread or other natural disasters. Cloud contact center solutions offer staff the flexibility to work from the safety of their home while enabling secure business continuity.
“The contact center is the heart of customer service and the face of the brand. In times of crisis, customers expect questions and concerns to be addressed, making contact center business continuity critical,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Traditional contact centers have a higher potential to be hit hard by the spread of the coronavirus, for example; or structural damage caused by natural disasters. Talkdesk Boost for Business Continuity helps companies move to the cloud easily to enable critical business continuity remotely, providing customer confidence and staff safety.”
Talkdesk Boost enables the acceleration of digital transformation by augmenting existing on-premises systems with modern, intelligent cloud contact center applications to boost agent productivity, operational agility and improve customer experience. Talkdesk Boost provides companies the best of both worlds; the wealth of benefits that come with digital transformation – efficiency, agility, cost savings, ongoing innovation and better customer experience – in a risk-free cloud deployment that protects their legacy ACD investments.
Visit Talkdesk.com to learn more about three free months of Talkdesk Boost.
- Consulte testemunhos das razões que levaram clientes a escolher o Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center.
- Learn about The Basics of Employing Remote Call Center Agents
- Consulte os prémios e reconhecimentos da Talkdesk, incluindo a distinção enquanto líder no Quadrante Mágico da Gartner de 2019 para CCaaS na América do Norte.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Acerca da Talkdesk
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative enterprises around the world including 2U, Canon, IBM, Peloton and Trivago, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
A Talkdesk é uma marca registada da Talkdesk, Inc. Todos os nomes de produtos e empresas são trademarks™ ou marcas registadas® dos seus respetivos titulares. A sua utilização não implica qualquer afiliação ou endosso por parte dos mesmos.
Assessoria de imprensa: