New, exciting SPIFF for channel partners!
Talkdesk is excited to announce a Q2 promotion for channel partners! Effective May 1, 2023, partners can earn 2x, 4x, or 6x commissions on qualified opportunities through July 31, 2023!
Eligible opportunities will qualify for a one-time payout based on the average MRR of Talkdesk core + Talkdesk add-on licenses and Talkdesk bundles. Cloud Distributor partners must register an approved opportunity through the Talkdesk partner portal.
A 36-month term contract is required and the SPIFF applies to new logos and initial contract commitments.
Deals closed by July 31, 2023 are eligible for the following:
10+ Talkdesk core licenses or named/contracted bundles = 2X SPIFF (MAX $50K)
50+ Talkdesk core licenses or named/contracted bundles = 4X SPIFF (MAX $100K)
250+ Talkdesk core licenses or named/contracted bundles = 6X SPIFF (MAX $250K)
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 36 month term.
- New logo opportunities only.
- Opportunity must be registered, approved, and accepted through the Talkdesk partner portal to qualify.
- Eligible only on the initial contract commitment signed by the customer (no expansions, cross-sells, add-on contracts, or renewals).
- Paid as a multiplier of the average MRR for the Talkdesk services.
- Qualifying Products include Talkdesk core licenses, Talkdesk add-ons, and Talkdesk bundles. Excludes xConnect, AppConnect products, and Usage (telco charges & product usage).
- Minimum Talkdesk core license seat count of 10.
- Standard rules of engagement and payment of commissions under current partner agreement apply.
- SPIFF is paid upfront after customer signs contract.
- Talkdesk reserves the right to reduce or negotiate the value of the spiff to be paid based on special pricing provided to the customer.
- SPIFF may not apply or may be capped for any transactions completed through AWS Marketplace. Partner should engage their Talkdesk Partner Manager/Director for any questions around spiffs for MP transactions.
- SPIFF is only applicable on partner sourced & registered/accepted opps, it is not applicable on any opportunity the partner is added to including PowerPlay opportunities.