Talkdesk Teams Up with Zoom to Unify Contact Center Collaboration
Deeper integration will help enterprises break down collaboration silos and make customer experiences even better
- Provides more seamless experience between unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and contact center as a service (CCaaS) platforms
- Brings Zoom Phone capabilities including calling, directory and presence to the Talkdesk AppConnect customer experience marketplace
- Improves real-time collaboration to help enterprises drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction
SAN FRANCISCO – April 20, 2021 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the leading cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced a deeper integration with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. to deliver enhanced customer experiences for contact centers.
This integration will allow Talkdesk to help organizations break down collaboration silos and unlock the power of true enterprise-wide teamwork. Through a back-office integration, the Talkdesk and Zoom solution makes call routing frictionless and eliminates the need to switch between applications.
Promoting teamwork and knowledge sharing between agents and other teams is critical to maximizing productivity and customer satisfaction. With a simple click, agents can access subject matter experts for real-time collaboration to answer customer questions and resolve issues fast and efficiently on the first attempt. Combining UCaaS applications from Zoom, such as calling, directory and presence with the Talkdesk CCaaS solution, companies can further streamline operations by integrating their cloud investments.
“We’re excited about this deeper product integration with Talkdesk,” said Graeme Geddes, head of Zoom Phone & Rooms, Sales and Go-to-Market, Zoom. “This native integration reinforces the demand from our joint customers for a UCaaS and CCaaS solution.”
In addition to the enhanced integration, Zoom also joins the Talkdesk AppConnect Marketplace, which features one-click access to more than 80 offerings including out-of-the-box integrations, applications, services and hardware.
“Great customer experiences don’t happen by accident. They require planning and lockstep coordination,” said Charanya Kannan, chief product officer, Talkdesk. “Together with Zoom, we’re helping businesses make the most of every moment, using advanced collaboration technology to address customer needs more seamlessly and in ways that create memorable interactions for all the right reasons.”
Learn more about the Talkdesk Zoom integration and how it makes customer experiences even better.
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Hear direct from customers why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Talkdesk recently announced $143 million in Series C funding, increasing the company’s valuation to more than $3 billion.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and YMCA rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk ist eine eingetragene Marke von Talkdesk, Inc. Alle Produkt- und Firmennamen sind Marken™ oder eingetragene® Marken ihrer jeweiligen Inhaber. Ihre Verwendung impliziert weder eine Zugehörigkeit zu diesen noch deren Zustimmung.