Talkdesk Announces Strategic Partnership with Microsoft to Help Enterprises Deliver More Personalized Customer Experiences
Deeper integration of CRM and contact center tools enables highly customized interactions, streamlines contact center operations and boosts efficiency
- Combines the power of Talkdesk CX Cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365, demonstrating a commitment to continued investment in product integration enhancements
- Enables call controls to be leveraged directly inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 and provides automatic synchronization across both systems
- Introduces Talkdesk solution on Microsoft AppSource
SAN FRANCISCO – April 23, 2021 – Talkdesk®, Inc., the leading cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced an expanded partnership with Microsoft to give contact centers more ways to deliver seamless, highly personalized customer experiences and drive greater productivity by streamlining workflows.
With the Talkdesk solution now fully embedded within the Microsoft Dynamics experience, agents can seamlessly handle cases from a single screen, leveraging click-to-call, screen pops and other features to quickly and efficiently resolve customer enquiries. Agents can also instantly view contextual data, like interaction history, to better personalize conversations. Additionally, pre-built and customizable automations eliminate the need for manual updates, which impact productivity, can lead to errors and create potential compliance risks. Automatic data syncs between Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer relationship management (CRM) and Talkdesk contact center data ensures information in both systems is always up to date.
“Serving clients seamlessly and efficiently is a top priority for our company,” said Lizbeth Miranda, IT operations administrator, Mines & Associates. “Prior to the Talkdesk integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, our staff had to navigate across several different applications to add relevant notes to caller records. Now, any additions our intake staff make to the call notes are automatically tracked with a timestamp. This keeps all of our staff on the same page and allows us to support clients quickly and effortlessly, which has been particularly helpful since most of our staff have transitioned to remote work.”
The deepening of the Microsoft and Talkdesk partnership will also include strategic joint initiatives, while paving the way for future enhancements and additional integrations across other Microsoft products. Further, the Talkdesk solution is now available through the Microsoft AppSource. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration is also accessible via the Talkdesk AppConnect Marketplace, which features one-click access to more than 80 offerings including out-of-the-box integrations, applications, services and hardware.
“For enterprises to achieve their customer experience ambitions, they must leverage all the available resources and put them to work in smarter ways,” said Charanya Kannan, chief product officer, Talkdesk. “In more closely pairing Talkdesk CX Cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365, we’re putting deep contextual data at their fingertips, giving them a powerful tool for building comprehensive and remarkably personalized customer journeys.”
“We are excited for Talkdesk to bring its customer experience leadership and innovation to the Microsoft partner ecosystem,” said Abel Aguiar, executive director, Partner Channel, Microsoft. “The native integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Talkdesk CX Cloud will significantly streamline operations across the contact center and ensure better, more personalized customer interactions.”
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Hören Sie direkt von Kunden, warum sie sich für Talkdesk CX Cloud entschieden haben und welchen Unterschied es in ihren Contact Centern gemacht hat
- Talkdesk recently announced $143 million in Series C funding, increasing the company’s valuation to more than $3 billion
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and YMCA rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk ist eine eingetragene Marke von Talkdesk, Inc. Alle Produkt- und Firmennamen sind Marken™ oder eingetragene® Marken ihrer jeweiligen Inhaber. Ihre Verwendung impliziert weder eine Zugehörigkeit zu diesen noch deren Zustimmung.