Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Manage regional Channel events with full end to end pre and post coordination including logistics, motivation, and registration tracking and follow up
- Manage regional based Channel marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing communications and marketing operations related to events and campaigns (Marketo)
- Work with the social team to insure events are properly represented across all social channels.
- Manage marketing assets within the Talkdesk partner portal.
- Support the Regional Channel team with on-going activities and requests
- Execute on our unified channel marketing strategy
- Represent and evangelize Talkdesk at conferences, trade shows, and internal events as needed
- Identify new opportunities to market the Talkdesk channel that are aligned with Talkdesk’s brand values and customer audience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency with Marketo and SFDC a plus
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Ability to work across multiple organizations including marketing, sales, operations, product management
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.