At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $488 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Talkdesk is growing at an amazing clip! In order for our talent team to fully meet our goal, we would like to bring on a Jr. Recruiter to focus on sourcing, leading a small number of searches themselves and leading various side projects. This is a great step for a top notch sourcer to begin transitioning into a full cycle recruiter role, while making an impact across a variety of talent projects and positions.
- Provide sourcing support across account executives and sales leaders across North America
- Lead full cycle searches for a small number of urgent needs (note, this will be balanced with sourcing)
- Build strong relationships with recruiters to support in strategic sourcing for sales roles
- Develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies to capture high quality talent
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking
- Work with talent managers and director to lead side projects that support the larger sales talent team
- Continuously work to raise the bar on the level of talent we are bringing into Talkdesk
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ year of sourcing experience
- Experience utilizing various sourcing tools, specifically LinkedIn
- Positive attitude, willing to help the larger team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.