At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Telco partners team to deliver consistent experiences that are aligned to and in support of Talkdesk’s sales efforts
- Engage with and support business partners across significant and complex product and project areas.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Talkdesk and with Telco Channel account teams and senior-level executives.
- Provide guidance and consulting for new and existing Telco Channel partners, helping drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Support implementation of Talkdesk Telco Channel go-to-market strategies.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Develop and deliver educational training for our Channel in conjunction with our internal teams in Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments.
- Take ownership of the technical relationship with our Telco Channel to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our Telco Channel
- Responsible for all current and roadmapped technical solutions along with competitive differentiators for the Talkdesk Channel onboarding cycle including ongoing maintenance of Channel knowledge to accurately represent and promote Talkdesk.
- Conduct technical solution demonstrations and develop materials necessary to accelerate Telco Channel and customer acquisition
- Responsible for representing Talkdesk at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral, etc) as Telco Channel needs dictate
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Must be willing to travel
What you will bring:
- 4-8+ years of Partner Channel experience as an SE in the VoIP/Telecommunications space or similar industry work experience working with Telcos is highly preferred
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Broad understanding of the contact or call center market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence is a plus
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.