At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
SALES SEQUENCE SPECIALIST
Within the SDR team, the foundation of an SDR’s outbounding efforts is to effectively leverage Outreach.io and sequencing - the automated communication feature that helps salespeople by making sure a series of follow ups are performed with a single click. We are looking for an innovative, sales-savvy specialist to create engaging, action-oriented content for our customer-facing messages. The Sequence Specialist will also test, analyze, and report on the effectiveness to ensure we are always optimizing how we are reaching our goal. In this role, you’ll report directly to the VP of Global Business Development and be an essential part to the Sales Development team. This team powers our business through inbound/outbound leads and your work will be key to helping them generate new potential customers for Talkdesk.
Essential to our success you will:
- Write concise, action-inspiring, direct response messages
- Demonstrate strong project and time management skills
- Bring your understanding of A/B testing and enjoy finding the optimal language to create the best response.
- Research the latest trends and gather information on the industries we approach and on what makes our personas tick, how they think, and what’s most important to them.
- Experiment and work with our product, CSM, PSO team to bust myths and create best practices
- Understand the nuances of messaging across multiple sectors and geographies and bring your knowledge into your content writing
- Have exposure to a wide range of departments within the company from Executive Leadership, Sales Development, Account Executives, Marketing, Business Intelligence, and others.
- Get to share your expertise with the world! You will have the opportunity to share best practices with our customers, participate in webinars, lead speaking engagements, and post thought leadership articles.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Create, test, and optimize our sequence content, as well as increase the effectiveness of our messaging
- Conduct ongoing, scheduled updates to our core messaging to keep content fresh, relevant, and hard-hitting.
- Create ad hoc messages, with quick turnaround times, to capitalize on opportunities that occur in the marketplace.
- Optimize content and increase engagement & response. Conduct A/B tests on sequences, subject lines, content, links and calls to action.
- Work with sales managers, marketing, demand generation and product managers to keep up to speed on business needs, brand messaging, marketing campaigns and the latest product enhancements.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to maintain consistent messaging across emails and phone scripts.
- Proactively engage with sales managers and sales representatives to gather qualitative feedback on messaging and use feedback to further optimize messaging.
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement and Operations to roll out new or changed messaging to the sales teams. Serve as the first point of contact for questions and support.
- Manage our library of content.
- Conduct audits on our personalized messaging from sales reps to ensure the quality of the content and share findings & recommendations with managers.
- Generate concise daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on results of campaigns. Deliver comprehensive action plans to optimize.
Our Vision Of You
- Successful track record in writing action-oriented sales copy that produces measurable results in a business-to-business environment. Ideally, you have experience targeting senior executives in the sales function at commercial- and enterprise-sized accounts.
- Experience working in an account-based selling environment and have a keen understanding of the strategy.
- Are deadline-driven and results-oriented
- A self-starter who isn't afraid to jump in and try new things. You have an incredibly active brain that is always ready for the next great idea and thrilled to experiment, experiment, and experiment again.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized. Able to juggle various tasks with poise and make sure our content has the appropriate level of polish.
- Exceptional grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Manage our inventory of proof points, social proof and other facts about our business and current customers in order to bring these resources to bear in creating the most effective messages.
- Solid understanding of the blend between marketing and sales.
- Creative and takes initiative to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Able to analyze results and present findings.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large audiences, as well as executive briefings with gravitas
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.