At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Lead and manage big deals directly
- Recruit, train and develop sales managers and other members of the sales with resources and objectives in mind
- Providing leadership, direction, development and mentoring to the sales team
- Assess and set individual sales targets for the sales team
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of go-to market strategies supported by market segmentation analysis
- Monitoring and focus to improve performance and effectiveness of Sales
- Researching and Developing growth initiatives and sales execution plans for growth
- Detain\Hold a track record of delivery quota;
- Must have international exposure (EMEA is highly valued)
- Experienced in setting up and develop a sales team
- Worked and handled large international accounts
- Experienced in Cloud Services is highly valued
- Previously work under Salesforce CRM is highly valued
- C-Level English both written and spoken
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.