At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world? Talkdesk - a 2016 Forbes Cloud 100 Company - is the world’s leading cloud-based contact center software provider. We have awesome investors (DFJ, Salesforce Ventures and Storm Ventures), are in a $22B market that is ripe for disruption and boast an impressive roster of customers including Shopify, Box, Anki, DoorDash, Edmunds and Qualys. We’re looking for a world-class enterprise sales development manager to help us continue on our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Talkdesk.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background with experience in Enterprise Sales and solution-based selling. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, selling over the phone and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization. This position has a base salary, incentive compensation and stock options. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team in a high-impact leadership role and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then Talkdesk has the opportunity for you.
- Define Enterprise Sales goals with the leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Hire, lead and mentor multiple Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (eSDR)
- Manage prospects from delivery from our Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Enterprise Sales activity and metrics
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision and translate them into an Enterprise Sales strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Enterprise Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- BA/BS degree required
- 4 - 6 years of experience in sales functions - preferably Enterprise Sales for technology products
- 3+ years experience working in the SaaS industry
- 5+ years experience with building, managing and guiding Enterprise Sales teams towards set goals
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Minimal travel may be required
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.