As a CSM Ops Analyst, you will play an integral role in building and maintaining strategic relationships with business partners across the TD Customer Success organization. This is a mid-level role that will help align people, processes, tools, and systems to deliver a global strategic vision to drive programs, and initiatives to desired outcomes.
What you'll Do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our CSM business partners, and CS teams.
- Supervise and provide ongoing status updates on programs and key initiatives.
- Proactively identify risks/blockers and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Lead regular priority alignment calls with global and regional partners on current priorities, roadmap, and backlog.
- Identify needs across global regions and share with the broader global operations team to inform priorities around programs, tools, systems, and enablement.
- Analyze and glean insights from data to provide strategic recommendations to the broader team and business partners.
- Partner with CSM leaders to facilitate the ongoing optimization and load balancing of CSM coverage, account assignments, and manager hierarchies.
- Maintain accurate team org chart hierarchies, distribution lists for TD CS teams in assigned region(s).
- Partner with cross-functional teams on ad-hoc requests, projects, and critical issues as needed.
- Facilitate QBR preparedness and meeting support to Customer Success Regional Leadership
- 3+ years of growth and leadership in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Revenue Operations (SaaS experience is a plus)
- SFDC and Excel experience required
- CPQ, ServiceCloud, Community, Docusign CLM is a plus
- Possess a ‘get scrappy and hustle’ mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience