At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead the implementation partner program for one or more strategic, certified implementation partners
- Ensure industry leading quality for assigned implementation partner through consistent project oversight, weekly project reviews, and ad hoc methodology and technical training.
- Continuously evaluate and assess strategic partners strengths and weaknesses and provide data driven feedback to partner
- Monitor implementation projects and oversee partner project managers and solution consultants to ensure Professional Services key performance indicators are met
- Participate in quarterly executive business reviews with Talkdesk and Partner stakeholders to review program status and goals
- Partner with Talkdesk’s marketing team to improve strategies around our certified implementation partner program
- Lead partner implementation escalations including engaging relevant teams and individuals (support, product, engineering) to support the escalation. Lead all communication between parties and provide recurring updates to the partner and end client until the escalation is resolved
- Provide consulting services to partner and end client to ensure the best solution is implemented including: understanding customer use cases, formulating best practices, and documenting requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, etc. to ensure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to sell the value of Talkdesk Professional Services, gather project requirements, formulate the delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Engage Talkdesk sales teams to review sales forecasts for partners who wish to become certified implementation partners (CIPs) to ensure the project team is properly staffed to support CIPs
- Lead monthly forecast reviews with assigned partners to ensure partners are adequately staffed to support growth
- Participate in the hiring and selection process of partner resources
- Assist the Professional Services organization in prioritizing top product needs to support rapid, high quality implementations, feature enhancements
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects, preferably from a vendor standpoint
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is desirable
- Engaging personality and possessing a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C level relationships
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment, such as strong organization skills and business acumen
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.