At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- As a Manager for our Technical Account Management (TAM) department, you will be the mentor of the team, bringing out the best in each of your team members and helping them succeed
- Lead the Technical Account program: accountable for the results, framework, processes and critical metrics of the TAM department
- Manage the assignment of TAMs to Talkdesk customers
- Drive cross-functional initiatives across all departments within Talkdesk that aim to improve our products, customer experience, and increase team happiness
- Execute the strategy for the Technical Account Management programs different initiatives
- Own the relationship with Product and Engineering leadership to prioritize feature requests, gaps and bug fixes
- Evaluate measurement criteria to evaluate trends in organizational performance, including: customer happiness, operating efficiency, solution adoption and customer retention
- Advocate for your team to drive global visibility and collaborate across boundaries on process improvements, customer concerns and business goals
- Recruit and hire top talent in the TAM organization
- 5-10 years of people management experience and leadership in professional services, customer support, customer success or other service delivery roles
- Proven track record of managing a team including hiring, onboarding, and professional development.
- Act as a role model to others: sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complicated situations in a professional manner
- Outstanding communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to interact with all levels of professional staff (Internal and external)
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges to help our customers realize the software investment, efficiencies, advantages, and innovations
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.