At Talkdesk, we’re reimagining how people experience contact centers. We’re building an enterprise product, without all the complexity, that truly transforms how our customers conduct business. We use design and prototyping to guide early product development, bring greater clarity to engineering goals, and develop a UX-grounded point of view. We impact thousands of people by designing tools that help drive empathy in human interactions through technology.
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
At Talkdesk, Product Designers are responsible for the whole design process. From product discovery to delivery, they collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Product Designers.
Talkdesk uses data analysis and customer feedback to identify what problems our customers have and to prioritize our roadmaps.
Product Design is playing an important role in Talkdesk’s growth by empowering our users’ ability to solve their problems easily and intuitively. It’s their job to own and help drive user-centric design initiatives. We continuously experiment with new processes, methodologies, and ways of working to provide a consumer-grade user experience across all products.
What you will be doing
You will be focused primarily on designing impactful solutions for web and desktop apps in the CCaaS unit, which is the core product of Talkdesk. You will:
- Help to champion a user-centric mindset to ensure the best possible experience for agents, supervisors and admins of a cloud contact center solution.
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, and QAs.
- Define and align with Product on what are the priorities to tackle.
- Identify and work through user problems that will bring value to our customers.
- Be actively involved in discovery and strategy sessions, as well as user research activities to gather both qualitative and quantitative insights that will shape the product.
- Own the design process and support the development teams.
The skills you will need
We want critical thinkers and problem solvers with small egos. Ideal candidates have the following:
- Proven experience working as a Product Designer on digital products.
- Experience working with communication software/apps is an advantage.
- Expertise in user-centric and design methodologies.
- Strong understanding of how product development works.
- Track record of leading initiatives and processes with teams.
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise applications is an advantage.
- Excellent collaboration skills and enjoys working as a cross-functional team delivering solutions.
- Willing to grow the value of Product Design through relationship building and strong communication.
- A passion to build great products and make an impact.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a sense of ownership, and proactively.
- Ability to manage high-level product vision, strategy, and day-to-day work.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with user research activities is an advantage.
- Experience collaborating with international teams is an advantage.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities in a fast-paced, growing startup.
- Flexible work hours so you can manage your needs and lifestyle.
Please submit your portfolio featuring examples of product or enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.