At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
What are we doing?
We’re reimagining how people experience contact centers and digital conversations with businesses. We’re building an enterprise product, without complexity, that truly transforms how our customers conduct business. We follow the process of design-led innovation. We use concept stories and medium fidelity prototypes to validate product concepts with real users before we develop a feature or a product. We use high fidelity prototyping to, guide early product development, to provide greater clarity to engineering, and enable sales and marketing efforts. We impact millions of people by designing tools that help infuse empathy in human interactions through technology.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced leader for the Talkdesk outbound product portfolio. This is a new product area that will augment Talkdesk Voice and Talkdesk Digital Customer Engagement products. Our product leaders believe in the power of invention and follow the design led-innovation process. Our product leaders identify the user first, conduct user research, recognize their pain points, ideate solutions, create concept stories and rapid prototypes to communicate to and validate concepts with users, define functionality that brings value for customers and creates value for Talkdesk. Product leaders are held responsible for the commercial success of the product they build.
You will be successful if you are:
- A design-led innovator who values listening with empathy: This is an opportunity to build a product from concept to customer value and revenue. You believe less is more and build products that bring more value with less features. You believe in building products that take a few hours to implement rather than days.
- A domain expert who has a point of view: you bring market knowledge to drive strategy, and educate, product, engineering, go-to-market, and executive teams about the function of customer service
- A team leader who inspires: you are excited to build a diverse, well-rounded team of high performing product managers, acting as a role model and as a mentor. You are optimistic and inspire the team
- Creative and curious: You are curious about how we can improve our products and serve our customers using advanced technology
- Results oriented: You operate with purpose and have a bias for action to deliver on your commitments. You are able to make tough decisions and stay focused with ruthless prioritization
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics to learn and make decisions
We will be looking for:
- Deep knowledge of Customer Service, Help Desk or Case Management software design and implementation
- Deep experience in building and launching email based digital customer experience management software
- 6+ years of product management experience in defining, launching, and growing Enterprise or SaaS products in an agile technology organization
- 2+ years of leading, mentoring, and developing product management teams
- High energy, integrity and acumen for the job
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
- Experience working with distributed engineering and design teams
- Professionalism, good work ethic, dedication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related work experience. MBA a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.