At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Migration Project Manager role sits within the Product Operations team, which is part of the broader 880+ person Product & Engineering organization. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter whose strength is bringing people together and working cross-functionally to project manage our product deprecation and migration activities.
- Liaise with Product and GTM teams to lead deprecation and migration projects.
- Bring together cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment, establish goals, track and hold teams accountable for deliverables on each migration project.
- Coordinate across teams to ensure training materials and all documentation has been updated and/or designed.
- Create internal and external communication plans for End of Life and Migration.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Manage cadenced cross-functional team meetings and provide internal company read-outs on the status of each migration project.
- Develop lessons learned that can be used to improve performance on future deprecation and migration projects; update and evolve Migration Playbook.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technology with a track record of designing and driving value-add programs or processes within product, sales or other customer-facing teams
- Have an undergraduate degree; Masters is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading projects and collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.