At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
As a Director, Product Strategy for the Builder Cluster, you will be leading the strategy to empower builders from Customers and Partners to develop new and innovative solutions on top of Talkdesk’s Platform and EcoSystem.
- Lead the long-term strategy for the Builder persona with a Customer obsession mentality;
- Drive Product Discovery for the Builder Products in alignment with Product and Engineering teams, looking for problems and opportunities in the Customer Experience space, collecting data and insights about it, selling the vision and strategy to stakeholders and working with the Product teams in a roadmap to deliver it;
- Act as the subject matter expert for everything related with building on top of Talkdesk’s platform supporting internal teams across the Company, Customers and Partners whenever they need and collecting data during those processes that help refine the strategy (deep knowledge of Talkdesk’s API, SDK, Datasets, Integrations and other Developer and Builder tools is mandatory);
- Proactively educate Customers and Partners on our Platform and developer tools, working in close alignment with the Marketing team;
- Act as an entrepreneur, thinking big, being innovative and finding opportunities where others don’t
- 5+ years in a leadership role and experience owning the entire product lifecycle and strategy;
- 10+ years in the software industry, working closely with developers and having a good understanding of their needs and challenges;
- Excellent understanding of the new technological trends on Data, Low-code tools, Automation frameworks, among others;
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll need to communicate with different people across the company, with Customers, Partners and in public events. Clear, structured and passionate communication is essential;
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment;
- Strong technical background while working for a company with a world-class enterprise SaaS solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.