At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
This UCaaS Director will share ownership of a Suite of UCaaS products & services. They will be responsible for managing Product Managers, driving the Vision & Mission of our company goals, and creating a strong Product Roadmap. This person should be an expert in the field of UCaaS, collaboration platforms, and mobile device applications. Expertise in Microsoft Teams, Slack, and UC Integrations are preferred.
- Co-develop a Vision, Mission & Product Strategy for UCaaS Products
- Collaborate with other Product & Engineering teams in different Business Units to drive company wide initiatives.
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize roadmap features and feature requests.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships including Customer Success, Sales, Professional Services and Tech Support.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product development
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches and market releases
- 5+ years experience in a Product Leadership Role
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred
- Experience working on Unified Communication products in product management, engineering, or consulting roles.
- Strong technical background with Enterprise SaaS Solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth.
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.