At Talkdesk,we are disruptive risk-takers. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Head of People Operations & Analytics at Talkdesk is responsible for oversight and execution of all of our HR systems, tools, data & analytics insights as well as compensation and benefit programs. If you're excited about building the foundation for a quickly growing organization, we'd love to hear from you!
- Optimization of our Employee Experience (EX) by delivering an easy-to-use platform of tools as well as world-class programs and processes that enhance our employee’s productivity, engagement, retention and efficiency as well as our employment brand, customer success and revenue
- Define and execute on an EX strategy and governance framework that includes safe workplace protocols, employee learning, pay, leave, wellbeing, data/analytics, and benefits
- Optimize reporting and workforce analytics, employee communications and marketing, operational services (knowledgebase, ticketing, etc) as well as compensation and benefits
- Act as a critical member of the HR leadership team in the development and execution of short-term and long-range plans, broad corporate goals, strategic planning and growth objectives
- Responsible for having a thorough understanding of building and maintaining HR data and analytics dashboards that can provide insights for our executive & HR leadership team to act upon
- Review and analyze the compensation and benefits market to determine employee needs, trends, regulations and practices, and develop competitive compensation and benefits programs and services to align with company goals
- 8+ years of People experience, with 5 years in a leadership role
- 5 years of experience administering compensation or benefits programs
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set strategic priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite products
- Knowledge of key global, federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to both compensation and employee benefits
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation and surrounding regulations
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- Professional human resource and/or benefits certification preferred
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization strongly preferred
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.