Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President, Industry Strategy - Financial Services to join Talkdesk. Are you inspired by building something new? Do you like to dig in, collaborate across the organization and your network, and create the strategy and plan to build a game-changing sustainable business? Do you have the experience in and passion around banking, insurance, wealth and fintech and want to be an integral part of building something amazing?
- Build the Talkdesk business for Financial Services
- Build the industry strategy for Financial Services, including the focus on sub-verticals and geographies
- Identify the core business processes within each sub vertical and develop the build versus ISV partner approach, working with product
- Working with industry marketing, drive thought leadership, industry messaging and positioning
- Working with sales, be the industry expert for key strategic new and expansion deals
Experience and Skills Required:
- 15+ years of experience in related industry
- Strategy, P&L, executive business experience required
- Ability to navigate and develop cross-functional and global relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills is a must
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.