Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers. We are disruptive risk-takers that don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build solutions that improve citizen experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us.
Talkdesk is looking for an inspiring marketer who has a passion for customer advocacy to lead our customer advocacy program in North America. This marketer will partner across the Talkdesk organization to help identify and activate our customer advocates. Experience working with Sales and Customer Success to support exponential growth is a must. The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
- Engage with customers to capture stories that illustrate their success and the power of Talkdesk’s solutions - video testimonials, speaking opportunities, case studies, etc.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing counterparts on impactful marketing materials that illustrate customer success to nurture confidence in prospects that progresses pipeline and wins more deals
- Align with the Customer Success organization on referenceability of customers
- Support annual customer awards program Talkdesk CX Innovators
- Own and manage the customer reference target list for North America in alignment with Talkdesk strategic priorities
- Lead review program for peer review sites G2, TrustRadius and drive campaigns that encourage customers to share their experiences
- Understand the Talkdesk offering, and customer base, in North America inside and out
- Understand the CCaaS landscape, most specifically our competitors
- 6+ years of customer advocacy program experience
- Experience creating and project managing customer content (case studies, customer slides, videos)
- Deep understanding of peer review platforms specifically G2, Gartner Peer Insights, and TrustRadius
- Familiar with Salesforce, Pendo, Sendoso, and customer advocacy software platforms (e.g ReferenceEdge, Crowdvocate, Upshot)
- Analytical and reporting proficiency using Excel/Google sheets to support data driven decision making
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solver
- Able to maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working with ambiguity; problem solving mindset
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, and SaaS a plus
- College degree
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.