At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We are looking for a marketer that is passionate about nurturing consulting and systems integrator partnerships while creating and driving co-marketing programs that build Talkdesk awareness and deliver to pipeline targets. Working with partners at Talkdesk requires a little bit of business development acumen, a lot of creativity that is backed with execution expertise, and a love of creating win-win scenarios that are measurable. The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
- Develop strategies to market through, to, and with the newest arm of Talkdesk strategic alliances; global consulting partners including systems integrators and independent consultants
- Build messaging and a calendar of consistent activities to global consultant partner audiences to increase Talkdesk awareness and partner engagement
- Design and execute marketing motions and campaigns that drive pipeline for Talkdesk and our partners; incorporate Talkdesk vertical and industry strategies throughout
- Create and manage impactful marketing materials for internal and external consumption
- Operate as a key contact for partners sharing news and product enablement including frequent feature additions and four releases a year
- Understand how Talkdesk’s offerings complement (and are complemented by) partner services
- Drive education and enablement of consulting partner and systems integrator value and growth to Talkdesk commercial teams
- Represent the needs of Talkdesk partners internally, elevate business and product needs upward for prioritization
- Work cross-functionally with Alliances and Sales to align efforts and priorities with Marketing goals
- Protect the Talkdesk brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look and voice while sharing and enforcing proper use with partners
- Define metrics that matter, measure for success, and celebrate key milestones
- Responsibly manage a quarterly quarterly within .5% of targeted spend
- Understand Talkdesk’s products, competitors, and the CCaaS landscape
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Specific experience working in the high-tech industry with partners is a must, with a proven track record of creatively building marketing motions to, through, and with partners for mutual wins.
- Mix of exposure to (or direct experience in) key marketing functions including project management, campaigns, event execution, content planning, email marketing
- Track record of planning, executing, and measuring multiple projects simultaneously at a rapid pace
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Confidence and clarity in communication, both written and verbal is critical - strong writing skills are key
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify data needs and build and utilize reporting through Salesforce and Tableau
- Create connections with cross-functional colleagues and partners remotely
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, and SaaS helpful but not required
- Marketing and sales systems experience, Salesforce is key
- College graduate, additional degrees and certifications a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.