At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $498 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a healthcare industry marketing manager who will act as the voice of the market in order to elevate Talkdesk’s position in the vertical. You will speak the language of the customer as you create authentic, compelling and cutting-edge content that drives thought leadership and generates pipeline, educates sales and other internal departments, and collaborates with a wide variety of internal stakeholders. You will execute innovative campaigns that drive demand and evangelize Talkdesk products and solutions for healthcare. Expect to plan, manage, and execute on industry GTM tactics.
This is a customer-facing role that requires you to know your competitors, your buyers and your products. You support strategic insights with market evidence, and use that knowledge to develop industry-specific messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers sales channels. Are you inspired by building something new?
- Create compelling content (e.g. sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our products, drive industry awareness, and generate pipeline
- Create top quality training and enablement for sales teams
- Work with the customer marketing team to continually drive customer referrals, success stories, and case studies in the healthcare and life sciences space
- Develop and deliver internal and external presentations to tell our story in healthcare
- Manage and attend industry-specific events
- Maintain competitive awareness and develop strategies for competitive differentiation
- Conduct market research and analysis to continually bring the voice of the market to Talkdesk
- Collaborate across the marketing organization and the broader Talkdesk team
- +4 years of experience in product marketing in the B2B enterprise cloud space
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidates will have experience in the healthcare provider and/or payer industries, with solid understanding of the nuances, language, and industry regulatory requirements. Contact center experience not required but a bonus
- Demonstrated experience bringing SaaS/Cloud products to market
- Demonstrated experience in executing messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, go-to-market strategy
- Experience driving customer references and success stories
- Strong ability to influence and collaborate with senior leaders across the organization
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.