At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Are you inspired by building something new? Do you like to dig in, collaborate across the organization and your network, and create the strategy and plan to build a game-changing sustainable business? Do you have the experience in and passion around working closely with sales? Are you maniacal about hitting pipeline targets and growing business? We are actively looking for a highly motivated Field Marketing Manager for our Regulated Industries business to join the Americas Marketing team.
This role will report into the Marketing Director for Regulated Industries and Strategic Accounts. The goal of the Field Marketing Manager for Regulated Industries will be to drive a demonstrable business impact on Talkdesk’s sales growth specifically within this market (State/Local Government, Fed Gov, Education, Utilities, and Regulated Healthcare). We are looking for a data-driven, innovative and creative individual to join our team.
- Developing and driving the marketing priorities, strategies, goals, objectives and tactics for regulated industries in NAM to reach sales goals and KPIs - rolls up to the overall N. American strategy and plan.
- Understanding the local region and customer dynamics across segments including new business, existing customers, large enterprises, SMBs, industries and influencers
- Identifying the right mix of marketing channels, activities and programs to support the achievement of monthly and quarterly pipeline goals
- Work collaboratively with industry marketing and sales to develop account-based marketing strategies and programs
- Lead the execution of local marketing activity from digital to events and through direct and indirect channels, leveraging the US team and global programs
- Work closely with SDR (Inside Sales) team to ensure lead followup and pipeline build.
- Understand the partner landscape (strategic, reseller, or channel) for leverage in building the business.
- Investigate key associations and other relevant organizations to build brand awareness for Talkdesk in these new markets.
- Forecasting, measuring and analyzing the impact of the plan and campaigns on sales cycles
- Manage to budget on a quarterly basis.
- Experience planning, executing and optimising B2B demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Knowledge of the Regulated Industries space - a HUGE PLUS.
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, channel, operations and the broader marketing organization
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detailed execution
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Excellent communicator in English language (both written and verbal communication skills)
- High energy, passionate builder with a strong growth mindset.
- Collaborative team player looking to do the best work of their career!
- Working knowledge of best in class martech tools.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.