At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers. We have a lot of great logos already in Retail, E-commerce and CPG and now it’s about doubling-down and killing it. Given the dramatic shift to digital shopping and engagement in the last year, the role of the contact center has become top of mind given the significant increase in volume. How brands enable agents to reduce friction points, enhance experiences and build stronger relationships is more important than ever. We are born in the cloud and many brands have yet to transition their contact centers from on-prem. Covid-19 brought to light how critical it is. What does all of this mean? We have what it takes to make a big impact!
This is where you come in. Do you know the industry like the back of your hand? Does imaging and building the customer experience needed today and for the future get you excited? Do you have a POV on what the art of the possible is? Would someone describe you as a go-getter? Are you resourceful, flexible, collaborative, authentic, values-led? If so, let’s talk!
- Serve as a key member of the Talkdesk Industry team to develop our GTM strategy
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders
- Develop compelling and thought leading, audience-specific messages and tools (value propositions, product videos, stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides, etc.) and evangelize Talkdesk Retail through forums such as blogs, whitepapers, webinars, events, speaking engagements, networking and social media
- Foster and support a Talkdesk internal and external community of subject matter experts
- Partner closely with our industry marketing team to build strategy, content, campaigns, solutions
- Work with our internal demand generation teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand and build pipeline
- Work closely with the Analyst Relations, Press Relations, content and social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Partner with Product Engineering to define and innovate the roadmap that will add value to Talkdesk customers and keep ahead of the competition
- Identify and develop partner's with value-added and synergistic product or services capabilities (GSIs, channel, resellers, ISVs)
- Collaborate internally to drive pipeline and expansion as a result
Sales & Customer Success
- Be the industry expert and work with the sales team to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline
- Partner with sales team to inspire, influence, and shape the conversation with prospects
- Partner with Customer Success to help existing customers become raving fans and inspire them with a product and solution roadmap to expand their relationship with Talkdesk
- Deep domain expertise in the Retail and/or CPG space with an in-depth understanding of the macro and micro issues affecting the industry today and with an eye on the future
- Equivalent of 10+ years in Retail and/or CPG
- High energy, charismatic, innovative with solid executive presence - you need to talk the talk and walk the walk of our prospects and customers
- Strong ability to inspire, influence, organize, analyze and lead
- Highly developed communication, presentation and storytelling skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues internally and externally
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, partners, product/tech and service teams to lead the entire lifecycle of the Talkdesk customer experiences
- Intellectual curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree; Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Previous experience selling and marketing SaaS solutions is desired
- Previous experience in the Contact Center market space in the industry is a bonus
- A broad network of executive contacts in the industry is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.