At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Covid has fundamentally changed the way consumers engage with brands. The dramatic shift to digital shopping and the explosion of engagement platforms has placed greater pressure and significance on the role of the contact center in the customer journey. It’s quickly becoming the CX hub. As choices are endless and prices are as competitive as ever, brands are having to re-think their differentiators and re-ground themselves in the fundamentals. Delivering stellar service is a great place to start!
If you love the industry, get excited by creating market leading solutions, believe servicing the customer is at the heart of what brands do, and you are creative, resourceful, flexible, collaborative, authentic, and values-led? Let’s talk!
- Serve as a key member of the Talkdesk Industry team to develop our GTM strategy
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders
- Develop compelling and thought leading, audience-specific messages and tools (value propositions, product videos, stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides, etc.) and evangelize Talkdesk Retail through forums such as blogs, whitepapers, webinars, events, speaking engagements, networking and social media
- Foster and support a Talkdesk internal and external community of subject matter experts
- Partner closely with our industry marketing team to build strategy, content, campaigns, solutions
- Work with our internal demand generation teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand and build pipeline
- Work closely with the Analyst Relations, Press Relations, content and social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Partner with Product Engineering to define and innovate the roadmap that will add value to Talkdesk customers and keep ahead of the competition
- Identify and develop partner's with value-added and synergistic product or services capabilities (GSIs, channel, resellers, ISVs)
- Collaborate internally to drive pipeline and expansion as a result
Sales & Customer Success
- Be the industry expert and work with the sales team to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline
- Partner with sales team to inspire, influence, and shape the conversation with prospects
- Partner with Customer Success to help existing customers become raving fans and inspire them with a product and solution roadmap to expand their relationship with Talkdesk
- Deep domain expertise in the Retail and/or CPG space with an in-depth understanding of the macro and micro issues affecting the industry today and with an eye on the future
- Equivalent of 10+ years in Retail and/or CPG
- High energy, charismatic, innovative with solid executive presence - you need to talk the talk and walk the walk of our prospects and customers
- Strong ability to inspire, influence, organize, analyze and lead
- Highly developed communication, presentation and storytelling skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues internally and externally
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, partners, product/tech and service teams to lead the entire lifecycle of the Talkdesk customer experiences
- Intellectual curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree; Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Previous experience selling and marketing SaaS solutions is desired
- Previous experience in the Contact Center market space in the industry is a bonus
- A broad network of executive contacts in the industry is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.