At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We are looking for a smart, talented, and experienced Financial Services industry marketing professional to drive vertical marketing strategy and execution at Talkdesk. Are you a courageous innovator who’s not afraid to tackle new ideas? Do you like to get hands-on, collaborate across the organization and your network, and create the strategy and plan to propel an industry motion forward? Do you have the experience in and passion around financial services and/or insurance and want to be an integral part of building something new?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for key segments, personas, and geographies in the financial services industry
- Define the industry marketing strategy for banking and insurance sub-verticals, collaborating across the marketing organization and the Talkdesk community at large
- Manage a marketing budget and responsibly spend for impact against company goals
- Lead a team of Industry Marketers in partnership with Campaigns, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Global Events teams to develop and execute programs that influence, create, and accelerate pipeline
- Work closely with the Insights, Analyst Relations, Press Relations, Content and Social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Launch new solutions, products, and features that generate awareness and drive demand for Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™
- Be the industry expert and a voice for Talkdesk with analysts, media, prospects, and customers, telling our story in internal and external presentations, conferences, and events
- Enable sales teams with scalable training and resources
- Continually measure, report on, and optimize marketing performance against goals
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Equivalent of 8+ years of product marketing, industry marketing, or similar experience.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Experienced people manager with the ability to lead in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated experience bringing SaaS/Cloud products to market
- Highly collaborative with experience in partnering with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detailed execution
- High-energy, passionate builder with a strong growth mindset
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.