At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Talkdesk is looking for a data-driven marketer to support our global customer advocacy program. This marketer will partner with our regional advocacy leads to support our critical customer reference and customer reviews programs. This role will be our global expert on the Talkdesk customer base and will help balance the multiple internal demands for customer proof points while being an advocate for our customers.The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
- Own and manage advocacy platform as the primary administrator including vendor and internal relationships
- Develop and maintain advocacy profiles for strategic customer advocates, including customer interests and priorities
- Manage customer advocacy content ensuring appropriate tagging for reference criteria
- Align with the Customer Success and Sales organization on referenceability of customers
- Own and manage the global customer reference target list, including tracking and identifying reference gaps in reference pool and partner with internal teams to address
- Implement workflows and policies that help promote optimal reference utilization
- Maintain and improve data/reporting on the impact of reference activities to the organization
- Support customer review program for peer review sites G2, TrustRadius, including driving campaigns that encourage customers to share their experiences
- Synthesize and share customer feedback to the relevant Talkdesk teams to infuse the voice of the customer into our products and services
- Support annual customer awards program Talkdesk CX Innovators and Opentalk conference
- 2+ years of customer advocacy program experience is ideal
- Familiar with Salesforce, Pendo, Sendoso, and customer advocacy software platforms (e.g ReferenceEdge, Crowdvocate, Upshot)
- Understanding of peer review platforms specifically G2, Gartner Peer Insights, and TrustRadius
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- High energy and go getter attitude, comfortable working with ambiguity, and excellent problem solving mindset
- College degree
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.