At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Talkdesk is looking for a candidate that loves running integrated campaigns and has a passion for driving results. This position gives you a great opportunity to work at a hyper-growth company in a key position within our Demand Generation team. In this role you will leverage your existing knowledge of integrated campaigns, experiment with new innovative marketing approaches to customer acquisition and drive the execution of marketing activities for our Healthcare vertical campaigns.
- Craft integrated marketing strategies and briefs for major launches and campaigns within our Healthcare vertical
- Manage the process to build integrated global demand generation campaigns that cover all lead funnel stages from lead acquisition to late stage lead nurture to drive leads to opportunity
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (i.e. product marketing, corporate communications, field marketing, social, digital, and customer marketing) to ensure effectiveness and applicability of campaign components
- Serve as a lead campaign advisor for global integrated framework and manage the process to incorporate regional requirements and ensure timely execution of plans
- Create project plans, bill of materials, and launch documents to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones
- Share regular status reports and review performance reports with broader teams
- Partner with Marketing Operations to execute, track results and share progress with key stakeholders
- Analyze the results of campaigns in real time, apply findings to increase results, and drive improvements to optimize resources at all times
- Provide input into optimization of the customer journey across all marketing touchpoints
- Manage the execution of top of funnel and ongoing product demo webinar programs
- 3+ years of demand gen campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience
- Experience building globally integrated marketing campaigns for a technology company
- B2B Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with marketing to mid-size and large Enterprises with multiple target personas
- Understanding of Digital Marketing tactics (paid media, email marketing, webinars, Web experiences)
- Familiar with marketing automation, CRM, attribution and site optimization tools
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solver
- Able to maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders and dealing with ambiguity
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.