At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
Will include managing strategic relationships with our key ISVs to help them grow their business in the United States. Drive C-level, Product Team, Marketing, Field and Channel relationships. By establishing and growing business relationships and driving partner plans with each assigned partner, you will be responsible for increasing top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of these ISV solutions running on Talkdesk. The ideal candidate will possess both a partner background that enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and Talkdesk sales/field reps. Our ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The candidate must have driven complex campaigns and partner sales. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of the enterprise ISVs and IT landscape.
- Manage and work with a select group of new and existing partners to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs
- Engage assigned partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Talkdesk
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategic business plans, team development, and marketing enabling a partner to meet their goals
- Evangelize the partners solution and value proposition internally through Talkdesk and externally with partners & customers as identified by the partner
- Drive specific partner sales revenue through management of regular pipeline, opportunities, and business reviews with the partner and all internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successfully using Talkdesk
- Work with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- * 8+ years of partner sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- Previous experience managing ISV relationships with AWS, Microsoft, Google, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and other players in Business Applications is a plus.
- Experience driving partner go to market campaigns that include cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, and partners
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives
- Experience owning, driving and managing partnerships against quarterly targets
- Technical acumen, with experience driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models
- Experience developing unique joint value propositions and product strategy within Talkdesk and in the partner organization
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as experience working across internal and external organizations.
- Computer Science/Business background
- Global alliance and sales account management
- Knowledge of Talkdesk and Infrastructure technologies, services and standards
- Knowledge of enterprise ISVs located in the United States
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.