At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with the Talkdesk channel partner community, including SaaS SIs, telecom master agents, VARs, and other consultants / resellers
- Meet and exceed pipeline quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process via partner referrals
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk vision, solution set, product roadmap, and go-to-market activities and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing and Customer teams to generate channel pipeline and partner / customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate partner and customer acquisition
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Channel activity and metrics
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral) as partner needs dictate
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is appreciated
- 3-5 years of experience in channel sales
- 3+ years experience working in the SaaS or telecom industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Engaged personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing longer term partner relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs toward opportunities
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Willingness to travel (10-20%) as needed
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.